[THIN] Re: OT: Fujitsu Signature RE: Re: Title bar in Terminal Se rvices Advanced Client

  • From: Spriggs Jon <Jon.Spriggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 16:24:19 +0100

Actually, I did it myself - it's not a "corporate signature" - a couple of
those have slipped into this list, but it's mainly for when I post to the
OpenSSH lists and such forth.. Basically, I wrote it because I didn't want
to make a suggestion about a product I use personally or want to use
personally or professionally, without someone pulling me up for it if they
ever read my mail logs :)

Jon Spriggs
--
The presence of a "Fujitsu" address does not imply or assume that Fujitsu
Services, Fujitsu or any other company containing the Fujitsu name uses or

I just had to say I love that signature disclaimer you have:  The presence
of a "Fujitsu" address does not imply or assume that Fujitsu Services,
Fujitsu or any other company containing the Fujitsu name uses or endorses
this product. This email is purely a personal opinion.

Tell me some lawyer didn't write that huh.

Ron Oglesby
Director of Technical Architecture

RapidApp, Chicago
Office: 312 372 7188