[THIN] Re: OT: Firewall Upgrade Question

  • From: "Lee Owens" <lowens@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 08:55:38 -0500

We are a Managed Network Service Provider that has standardized on
Sonicwall for our core infrastructure in providing managed security
services to our clients.  We provide our service to banks, hospitals,
law practices, etc... with multiple offices and many different user
ranges.  I would certainly recommend the Sonicwall solution over
Watchguard, Netscreen, Nokia or Cisco for price and functionality.  Feel
free to contact me if you need any additional information on Sonicwall

Lee Owens

Director - Security Solutions

AppLevel Limited / iManage Solutions

"The Future of Managed Network Services"
<http://www.applevel.com/mssp_CD.html>

678-507-2151 Direct

678-461-1859 Fax

This email has been sent using the AppLevel's Hosted Exchange Email
Service (powered by the AppRiver Technology).

Ask a Sales Associate today about how a hosted Exchange solution with
iManage makes sense for your business!