From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Paul Bergson (MP)
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2004 4:39 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: OT: Exchange Bad Mail folder

Ndr's from all the spam.  When we first found out about it, it had
filled up the disk.  It originally had 8 gig free.  We now run a nightly
script that segregates it out into days of the week (25 - 50 meg a nite
is purged).  On the eighth day that days mail is purged. =20

This is a flaw Microsoft has documented if you search for it on there
Knowledge Base.

Thanks
=20
Paul