[THIN] OT: Exchange Bad Mail folder

  • From: Michael Boggan <MBoggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 15:30:59 -0600

I am running a virus scan on my exchange server and it is finding a ton of
infected files in the exchsvr\vsi\badmail folder.  What is the badmail
folder for why would there be so many files in there.

Thanks,

_________________________________

Michael Boggan
Network Engineer/Citrix Admin
Virtual Desktop Inc.
Dallas, Texas
Ph: (972) 960-6400
Fax: (972) 960-6445
email: mboggan@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.virtualdesktopinc.com <http://www.virtualdesktopinc.com/>

This weeks sponsor triCerat Inc.
triCerat makes your job easier by offering essential
applications to eliminate your printing, policy and profile,
and your application management problems.
http://www.triCerat.com