[THIN] OT: Exchange 2003

  • From: "Doug Rooney" <Doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 12:39:36 -0700

I am resending this as I am not sure it really went out.

Well, we just got let go by the people that have been helping with our
Exchange Server issues, they are EST in Canada and changed their
business model and we no longer fit.

So, if there is anyone on this list that does remote (or on-site)
Exchange 2003 consulting that is available on an ad-hoc basis at a
reasonable per hour rate, please contact me Off-List.

We are located 1 hour North of the Golden Gate.

Thank You

~Doug Rooney
Sonoma Tilemakers
IT Manager