[THIN] Re: OT: Email Distribution Service

  • From: "Claus, Brian" <BClaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 16:18:16 -0500

Try www.silverpop.com <http://www.silverpop.com/>

  _____

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Jonathan Kadoo
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 2:50 PM
To: Thinlist; Windows2000
Subject: [THIN] OT: Email Distribution Service

My apologies for the off topic but I was wondering if anyone uses an
external service for sending out mass mailings?  Our marketing
department is killing my exchange server with all the emails that they
want to send out.  I have been asked to look into an external service
that could do this for us without killing our servers.  We have a list
of people that actually want emails from my marketing department, so no
spamming here.  Does such a service exist?  Any recommendations?

Thanks

Jonathan