[THIN] Re: OT: Domain Question

  • From: "Lucas Boyken" <lboyken@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 11:06:46 -0500

Shouldn't matter what mode you are in, especially in a two-way trust.
In a two way trust, you should be able to add Domain Admins from A and B
to each other's admin groups.

Lucas W. Boyken
Computer Systems Associates
Account Manager / Technical Representative
lboyken@xxxxxxxxx
Company Phone:  800.222.7601
Office Phone:  515.332.2751