[THIN] Re: OT - Document Management Tool

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 22:18:14 -0700

You'll have to investigate the actually syntax for modifying/adding the
footer as I don't know off the top of my head but it goes something like
this.

$wordobj=new-object -comobject word.application

$wordobj.documents.open('c:\mydoc.docx') > $null

$wordobj.activedocument.sections.first.footer.item(1).range.text = "Private"

$wordobj.activedocument.save()

$wordobj.ActiveDocument.Close()

Joe

From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>

Sender: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 21:27:38 -0700

To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

ReplyTo: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It may be possible to write a powershell script that does this.

Joe