[THIN] Re: OT: Dell PE 1855 Blade Servers

  • From: "Eilers, Lee" <lee4@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 13:56:30 -0500

That hits my exact feelings on this issue, though you can't take
sentiments to the bank.  I have felt that Dell rips from it's
competitors and does shortcut on it's innovation strategies, i.e. it's
recent moves into the peripheral markets and OEM other competitors
products, like it use to from HP's printer line.

What is Dell's R&D budget compared to others now-a-days?

  _____