[THIN] OT: DNS with Win2k server

  • From: Michael Boggan <MBoggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'THIN' <THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 14:44:28 -0500

I have setup a DNS server and I am attempting to start using it for our DNS
for all of our domain names.  I setup a zone for one of our domain names and
changed the name server for that domain at the registrar, but now when I do
a nslookup on that domain name, it gives me a DNS request timed out.  Any
ideas on what I have missed?  I am new to the windows Dns server so any help
would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

_________________________________

Michael Boggan