From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Mason Dively
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2002 11:52 AM
To: 'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [THIN] Re: OT: DL360 almost humor

Wow!!  That is hilarious!!  Its funny because I understand your pain--we
have about 10 of those bad boys and have had to replace the power
supplies on all but 1 or 2.  Compaq has a Service Advisory about these
being defective in a portion of the 360's, but the kicker is they won't
replace the power supply until it goes bad--so basically you have to
wait until your server dies!!

Thanks,

Mason B. Dively  MCP,CCA
Amdocs CMI Windows Administration