[THIN] Re: OT: Crystal Decisions v8.5 activex viewer

  • From: Daniel Sidler <daniel.sidler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 17:56:32 +0200

Yes we had to isolate IE6 on it's own virtual presentation server and run it as
a published application. Ugly. Mind you this was/is on PS4.0 where AIE was/is
slightly less than usable. My uneducated guess is that with 4.5 and higher you
have a good chance to use application isolation to run such a setup.

Dan