From: Jim Kenzig http://thin.net [mailto:jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 6:54 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: OT - Copy files by date

And if you want to script it by time and date they also have a tool
called sarch that you can use....
http://www.analogx.com/contents/download/system/sarch.htm

JK

Ryan Lambert wrote:
> Perfect!
>

> Thanks Jim.

This Week's Sponsor - RTO Software / TScale What's keeping
you from getting more from your terminal servers? Did you
know, in most cases, CPU Utilization IS NOT the single
biggest constraint to scaling up?! Get this free white paper
to understand the real constraints & how to overcome them.
SAVE MONEY by scaling-up rather than buying more servers.
http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID7