[THIN] OT: Computer not showing when browsing the network

  • From: "Vince Tan" <VinceT@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 13:08:08 -0500

Just wondering what I am missing here.  I have a W2k AD Domain.  When I
go to network neighborhood, and browse the domain,  I don't see some of
the workstation.  All the workstation are part of the Domain.  This is
causing some problem because I can't use backupexec to back these
workstation.  The workstation in question are either running Win2K or

Thanks for any help
This Week's Sponsor - Emergent Online
Network Printing, Pagestreaming, 2400 DPI.
No Client Software Required!