[THIN] Re: OT: Computer Audio

  • From: "Daniel Sidler" <daniel.sidler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 08:36:17 +0200

Doug,

Not directly related to you issue, but I had problems starting services
in the past if the path to the executable had spaces in it. Check again
the registry key
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\**YourServiceName** for the
ImagePath value. If the path contains spaces, try to put it in double
quotes. This solved an issue for me with a service that failed to start
with a "Path Not Found" error.

Regards,
Daniel