From: McAlister, Barry [mailto:bm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 11 March 2003 11:47
To: 'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [THIN] Re: OT - Citrix iForum in Edinburgh Scotland

went last year

no they are very good

you usually have two or more 'tracks' for the day

with one aimed at technical people and others at manages etc.

the good think is you can chop and choose between them what you attend.

oh and Edinburgh is plenty of magic pubs!!

*
Lanarkshire NHS Board Confidentiality and Disclaimer Notice
*
This email is intended solely for the addressee(S) named above and the=20
contents should not be disclosed to any other person or copies taken.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the sender and do
not
necessarily represent those of the Board unless otherwise specifically
stated.=20
As internet connections are not secure we do not accept legal
responsibility
for the contents of this message after it was sent by the original
sender.=20
We advise you to carry out your own virus check before opening any
attachment
as we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of
any software viruses.

If you have received this email in error, please forward the original
email message to the system manager at the
following address:
helpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=3D79