[THIN] Re: OT - Cisco router question

Check this out, I believe these are the commands that tell your router
to log success and failed login attempts.

login on-failure log [every login]
login on-success log [every login]

Here is where I found them, hth -- Leon

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios123/123newft/123t/123t_4/gt_login.htm#wp1027195

On 5/11/05, David Teague <DavidT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> That's what I was thinking I have it at 5, I assume they are each a higher
> lever so I am going to keep bumping it up, what kind of radius server are
> you using to capture the logs? We are having do this for SOX compliance with
> one of our asp users, and copying the log out as is may not be enough for
> the.
>

> David Teague
>
> Support Analyst
>
> TMTsoftware