[THIN] Re: OT - Cisco router question

  • From: "David Teague" <DavidT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 16:54:48 -0400

That's what I was thinking I have it at 5, I assume they are each a
higher  lever so I am going to keep bumping it up, what kind of radius
server are you using to capture the logs? We are having do this for SOX
compliance with one of our asp users, and copying the log out as is may
not be enough for the.

David Teague

Support Analyst