From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of jgates@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2005 4:53 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] OT - Cisco router question

I'm not sure you may have to bump up the debug level for it to show up.
We use Radius which logs console and vty access to the event log.

Jobe Gates

05/11/2005 03:57 PM

        To:        thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [THIN] OT - Cisco router questionLink
<Notes://85256E9000619B47/DABA975B9FB113EB852564B5001283EA/254605EED7B11
F3B85256FFE006BE766>

Are you logging to syslog or Radius server?

"David Teague" <DavidT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

05/11/2005 03:34 PM
Please respond to thin

        To:        thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:

Any one out there know how setup logging on a Cisco 2600 router so that
it will log when someone logins to the router via telnet or the console?

Thanks!

David Teague
Support Analyst
TMTsoftware