[THIN] OT - Certification

Hi all,

See a lot of people with a lot of certifications around here, and
currently I'm having a "crisis" as to which certification to persue or
upgrade as far as NOS. I am currently an MCP in 2000 with only 2 tests
finished. I am wondering just how worthwhile it is to persue a full MCSE
in 2000, or should I start going down the 2003 road?

My dilemma is I am not sure how much longer 2000 will be the preferred
OS with 2003 and "Longhorn". I'd rather not put so much effort into
something that's going to last me a couple years at best.

Thanks for any advice.

--

Ryan Lambert, MCP, CCA

Network Engineer