[THIN] Re: OT: Bulk Update users profile path

  • From: "Ian Manton" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 08:20:20 +1200

Just the normal profile path,

Thanks
Ian

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Braebaum, Neil
Sent: Thursday, 15 July 2004 12:19 a.m.
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: OT: Bulk Update users profile path

Just the normal profile path? Or the ts specific one?

I can show you how to script OU enumeration (or an OU hierarchy, if need
be), although there's probably not a specific script floating around.

Neil

This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and are intended for the
above named recipient only. If this has come to you in error, please notify
the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.
You must take no action based on this, nor must you copy or disclose it or
any part of its contents to any person or organisation.
Statements and opinions contained in this email may not necessarily
represent those of Littlewoods.
The registered office of Littlewoods Limited and its subsidiaries is 100 Old
Hall Street, Liverpool, L70 1AB.

This weeks sponsor Emergent Online Thinssentials Utilities Using the latest
software, hardware, networking technologies, proven technical expertise,
proprietary software and best practices, EOL provides custom-tailored
solutions for each clients mission and specific goals.
http://www.go-eol.com
the below link:

http://www.go-eol.com