[THIN] Re: OT: Best Antivirus software

  • From: "Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 15:28:17 -0400

I don't have a huge Internet connection so I'm going to stay away from
anything ASP based. Thanks very much for the detail information.

Matthew Shrewsbury
Director of Information Technology

Coscan Homes, LLC
5555 Anglers Avenue, Suite 1
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.coscanhomes.com
Phone: 954-620-1052
Fax: (954)-620-1001

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL
INFORMATION intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named herein. If you
are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments
thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please immediately notify me at 954-620-1052 and permanently delete the
original, including any attachments thereto, and any copy or printout thereof.