[THIN] OT: Batch file question

  • From: Michael Boggan <MBoggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "THIN (E-mail)" <THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 16:05:53 -0600

I am trying to right a batch file that copies files from drives on local
harddrive to directories on a network share then, IF there are no errors,
deletes the files on the local harddrive.  How can I do the delete?  I got
that copy part, but how can I tell it to delete the files only if there are
no errors?  Any ideas?

Michael Boggan, Network Eng/Citrix Admin
Virtual Desktop Inc.
Dallas, Tx
ph. (972) 960.6400
f. (972) 960.6445
email. mboggan@xxxxxxxxxxx

This Weeks Sponsor: 99point9.com
The 99Point9.com Online Tech Support
Helpdesk is the one-stop solution for all
your server-based computing needs.