        From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Claus, Brian
        Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 1:58 PM
        To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: [THIN] OT: Backup software survey

        Looking for some feedback on what backup software everyone is
using and your satisfaction with it.

        Also, if anyone knows of any backup sites or surveys that
compare say, Veritas NetBackup \ Backup Exec to Computer Associates
Arcback to HP's Dataprotector and others that would be GREAT!

        I've had the opportunity to use 3 of the 4 software suites above
but I'll reserve any comment until I hear from you all ;)