[THIN] Re: OT: Australian Holiday today?

  • From: "Tony Lyne (Computerland)" <Tony.Lyne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 10:06:02 +1300

Its not a holiday in NZ. Were still beavering away.

Tony Lyne
Senior Systems Engineer=20
Computerland Central=20
P O Box 1470=20
PALMERSTON NORTH
Telephone (+64) 06 3537300
Facsimile (+64) 06 3566800
Mobile (+64) 0274 720696
E-mail Tony.Lyne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Internet http://www.computerland.co.nz
CAUTION: This e-mail message and accompanying data may contain =
information
that is confidential and subject to privilege. If you are not the =
intended
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution =
or
copying of this message or data is prohibited. If you have received =
this
e-mail in error, please notify me immediately and delete all material
pertaining to this e-mail. Thank you.
=A0