[THIN] Re: OT: Australian Holiday today?

well, i dont know how they're celebrated but ACT stands for Australian
Capital Territory, kinda like washington dc.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Kenzig [mailto:jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: March 10, 2003 3:57 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] OT: Australian Holiday today?

Well my Dilbert calendar tells me that today  in Australia it is Labour Day
(Australia-VIC) Canberra Day, (Australia-ACT) and Commonwealth Day
(Australia, NZ, UK)

Can someone down under explain the VIC and ACT designations to me and
exactly how you celebrate said holidays?

It can be our cultural lesson for the day. ... 3 holidays in one day...you
Aussies do everything big.  : )

JK