[THIN] OT: Australian Bushfires

  • From: Warren Simondson <caditc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 23:25:28 +1100

Dear Thinlist

Australia has just experienced once of its worst natural disasters in history
with over one hundred
lives lost, entire families gone and houses and towns destroyed by a
devastating fire. It is a rare
time I use forums such as these to reach out for help, but in this case
Australian victims of this
terrible event need everyone?s assistance. Australia?s are known for their
giving attitude, and they
would help anyone, anytime, no matter what. I know the community of the
thinlist have the same
giving attitude and I ask on behalf of the Australian?s affected by this recent
devastation, that if
anyone can donate a small amount, it would help so many. Anyone who wishes to
donate to the
Victorian Bushfire Appeal 2009 can do so through the Red Cross at
www.redcross.org.au.

Thank you to those who offer any support. It is greatly appreciated.

--
Warren Simondson

Ctrl-Alt-Del IT Consultancy Pty Ltd
Website: http://www.ctrl-alt-del.com.au