[THIN] OT : Advice Sought

  • From: "Davey" <DB1001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 11:25:51 +0100

Hmmm.. sounds familiar..

3. Citrix Pre Sales Engineer Gerrards Cross Bucks

 You must have strong (3-5 yrs) knowledge of Citrix (Presentation Server)
and CCEA (Citrix Certified Enterprise Admin). You should also be
comfortable in a windows server
 TYPE: Perm LOCATION: England - Thames Valley
 SALARY: To £44K OTE + £6K Car All LAST POSTED: 21/09/2004 18:34:49
 http://www.theitjobboard.com/jobdetail.php?x=1&jobno=538779&sid=280300

Sure you go that job  ?    ;-)