[THIN] Re: OT: Ad's & Spyware

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 14:41:14 -0500

I remember I posted this same link sometime last year asking the same
question only for XP.  : ) I believe these policies are in XP Embedded also
and I just signed off on a new image for us on 200 more NetX's that uses
these policies as part of it.

Once we start getting them out to our branches I'll let you know how it

Jim Kenzig