[THIN] Re: OT: Active Directory Account Lockouts

  • From: Christopher Wilson <christofire@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 12:01:05 -0600

Yes, downloaded ALTools since first post.  I was thinking persistant
drive mappings like Steve said, or may be cached credentials in the
ICA client.  However it appears to be coming down to just a few
machines causing this, could very well be viral.

Thanks for the tips, we seem to be getting closer.

Stange side note: Disabling and then re-enabling the account with
lockout issues seems to be a temporary fix.

CW