[THIN] OT: Accidentally shutting down Win2K

I have a little problem that I am looking for a solution for.  In WIn2K3
when you initiate a shutdown/restart of a box it asks you for a reason for
the shutdown/restart.  This has saved a number of our SysAdmin from
accidentally rebooting/shutting down a production box.  Unfotunately, Win2K
does not have this safeguard and we have had several instances where
production boxes have incurred outage because a sysadmin was not paying
attention.

We have spoken with MS and they have filed for a design change to have the
shutdown reason screen added on Win2K, but have told us that the chances of
it happening are slim and none due to Win2K being in an "extended support"
role.  (FYI:  They also told me that there would be no SP/5 for Win2K.)

So my question is, does anyone know of a product that will add similar
functionality to Win2K so that we can save our Sysadmins from themselves?

Thanks!

Nick