[THIN] Re: OFF-Topic

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 09:02:49 -0700

Download sizeexplorer from www.sizeexplorer.com.   It will tell you all
about every file on the drive and it could sort by size, date, etc.

                      Christine Easton

                      <christine.easton        To:       thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
Windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      @bmchp.org>              cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [THIN] OFF-Topic

                      thin-bounce@freel

                      ists.org

                      09/19/2003 08:57

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      thin

I have a windows 2000 box with exchange 5.5, Nav corp 7.6.  My c:\ keeps
filling up and I have no idea where the space is going.  My exchange files
are on the d:\.  There is nothing in the Norton quarantine.  Does anyone
have any ideas?

Christine Easton
Citrix/Windows 2000 Engineer
Boston Medical Center Healthnet Plan