[THIN] No route to Specified Subnet Address

  • From: "Friese, Casey A." <CAFriese@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 12:26:31 -0500

Using MPS 3.0 and trying to access an app through the WI.  When click the
icon, I get "No route to the specified subnet address"

I can successfully launch the app from my dev Citrix server, but not
production.  Accessing the WI is all local, not from outside of my company.
I've read many articles on google but they all seem to talk about the
problem when accessing the server from the outside.

The dev and prod WI settings are configured identically.

Anyone offer me any help here?