[THIN] Nfuse with alternate addresses

  • From: chris.de.jongh@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 16:29:04 +0000

Can someone help me with configuring my NFuse to user Alternate addresses.
I'm missing something I think.

Scenario :
Client (W2K)
ip adres
ISA Server
External Ip address
Internal ip address
Server Publishing rule that allows poort 1494 from to
NFuse Server (WI)
IP Address
    Default address translation setting
      Normal address
    Specific address translation settings = Alternate

Citrix Server (MFXP FR3/SP3)
IP Address
altaddr : Alternate TCP addresses for
          Local Address         Alternate Address

When I start the NFuse webpage I still get the local address in the ica file
instead of the Alternate address.
Why ? How comes ? What do I miss here ?

Tnx for the feedback.
Kind regards,