[THIN] Re: Nfuse high availability

  • From: "Shannon Wyatt" <swyatt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 08:03:27 -0400

I would concur with Alexander's assessment. There is no real data on a
NFuse Server, so NLB is probably the easiest and cheapest solution. That
or clustering it on another web server that is supported with NFuse.

Clustered Local Directors would be serious overkill for this, unless you
are an ASP supporting thousands of clients.

For most of my clients the full program neighborhood client is the
fallback if for some reason the NFuse server were to crash.