[THIN] Re: Nfuse and the auto client download

  • From: "Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 10:27:51 -0400

Here is what I did. I published my apps using 128bit logon only (this is
what I want for all my internal users. Then I modified the template.ica
files (there are two) on my WI server removed "[NFuse_IcaEncryption]"
and added EncryptionLevelSession=EncRC5-128. This causes everyone using
WI which is over the Internet to be 128bit.

I tested by logging in a few clients and from the CMC you can see the
encryption level. Maybe something like this would work for you?

Matthew Shrewsbury, MCSE+Internet MCSE 2000 CCA
Network Administrator