[THIN] Re: Nfuse and Project Willamette1.9

  • From: brian.hill@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 13:55:11 -0400

Originally posted by Chris Fraser:

If you update Nfuse or otherwise replace login.asp, you will need to
make these changes again.

Replace the line

<input type="text" name="domain" class="loginEntries"
onFocus="focus_UPD(this.form);" MAXLENGTH="256" <%=disabled%> size="20">

with this:

<SELECT NAME="domain" class="loginEntries"
onFocus="focus_UPD(this.form);" >

<OPTION VALUE="DOMAINA" SELECTED>DOMAINA</OPTION>

<OPTION VALUE="DOMAINB" >DOMAINB</OPTION>

<OPTION VALUE="DOMAINC" >DOMAINC</OPTION>

</SELECT>

This is so simple I don't know why Citrix hasn't built this into Nfuse
Classic.