From: Matt Kosht [mailto:matt.kosht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2003 7:16 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Nfuse @ Numlock - What's with that?

What version of the client are you using?
There is a bug with 6.30.1050 of the ICA client and synchronizing with
the setting of caps/num lock on the client.  Try upgrading to a newer
version of the client.
-matt

>>> algs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 7/28/2003 6:50:19 AM >>>
 Dear List,

Accessing a published app thru Nfuse is turning numlock off.

I have a vbscript running to toggle numlock for 95 clients.

This script runs, but the published app switches off Num Lock.

My curiosity was tickled and I tried:

- Scroll Lock & his friend
- Caps Lock...

The same!

W2K Sp2 MFXPFr2

Clients various accessing a published app through Nfuse.

Any thoughts any suggestions/!?!??!!?

:~(

Allan.

This weeks sponsor - IDP ServerBoss
Restrict, Manage and Control Access to your applications
and other valuable Citrix,  Windows NT, 2000
and 2003 Server Resources
http://www.serverboss.com/default.asp?partner=thethin