[THIN] Nfuse 1.61/Columbia question

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 11:38:22 -0400

Hi Folks,
I have a single Nfuse 1.61 server running Columbia and I am trying to use
cold fusion via a cfhttp get statement to pull the login page from the nfuse
server onto our Intranet Servers page which is on a different web server.
The intranet server is also on a different domain.  This works to an extent.

The login page pulls in fine to the intranet server but when I  put in
username and password and try to login it logs in goes to the frameset page
and then immediately logs out and goes back to the login page on the Nfuse
server. If you then login from the normal login page on the Nfuse server
once it will work every time subsequently after that from the Intranet
server page.    I want it to log on correctly the first time.

I am not sure what the problem is but I think it has something to do with
the machines being authenticated on different domains and security.

We only have one domain set up in columbia on the Nfuse server that is
forced so I don't see how that is a problem.

I've tried every setting I can think of to make this work and was wondering
is anyone else has run into this or has come up with a way to separately
embed the Nfuse login form onto a page on a different server other than the
nfuse one and pass the parameters properly the first time. (your code would
be helpful)

Thanks,
Jim Kenzig
http://thethin.net