[THIN] Re: Newbie Questions

He's a chancellor, and his fundamental role in government is?

It's no wonder he doesn't want to consider reviewing the amount of tax
on fuel - otherwise, they'd have to raise a whole deal more money by not
using stealth.

It's never been about signals - they couldn't afford it to be. It's
always been about the money, and how easy to sell the gathering of that
money. Look at speed cameras.

Neil

This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and are intended for the above
named recipient only. If this has come to you in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. You must take no
action based on this, nor must you copy or disclose it or any part of its
contents to any person or organisation. Statements and opinions contained in
this email may not necessarily represent those of Littlewoods Group Limited or
its subsidiaries. Please note that e-mail communications may be monitored. The
Registered Office of Littlewoods Group Limited and its subsidiaries is 100 Old
Hall Street, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered number of Littlewoods Group Limited
is 5059352.

www.blackspider.com
This Weeks Sponsor: triCerat Inc.
You need Day Zero Protection!
Get Proactive with triCerat's Simplify Suite.
Solve printing, security and profile problems before they occur.
http://www.tricerat.com/?thethintl2