[THIN] Re: New XenApp farm

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 12:49:35 +0100

Hi Jereny,

that worked a treet.

cheers
ROnnie
________________________________

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Jeremy Saunders
Sent: 18 June 2009 12:19
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: New XenApp farm

Hey Ronnie,

You only see this issue when using the same Farm name.

Open the Access Management Console on your new farm

Right click on the farm node and select Properties

Go to Farm-Wide > Presentation Server > General

At the top of the right hand pane it says "Respond to client broadcast
messages"

Deselect (untick) the boxes

Select OK

Now the new farm will not respond to those boardcasts, but will still be
accessible if you configure the Web Interface XenApp/PNagent sites
correctly.

See how that goes.

Cheers,

Jeremy.