[THIN] Re: New MS Terminal Server

  • From: "Doug Rooney" <Doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 14:09:55 -0800

Tony,

Brilliant! #1 is now fixed, I disabled loopback policy.

So #2 is now my focus.

Thanks a million

~Doug Rooney
Sonoma Tilemakers
IT Manager
7750 Bell Rd.
Windsor Ca, 95492
(707) 837-8177 X211
(707) 837-9472 FAX
it@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

#1, I log directly into the machine as Administrator, yet I only have
the choice to log out, not restart or shutdown?!?
#2, When I log in as a user, I cannot add a printer, if I add it as
Administrator, the user cannot use it properly.
These 2 are the current BIG issues.
Any thoughts?

Thank You
~Doug Rooney
Sonoma Tilemakers
IT Manager
7750 Bell Rd.
Windsor Ca, 95492
(707) 837-8177 X211
(707) 837-9472 FAX
it@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:it@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message, including any attachments, is for

the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution
is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the