[THIN] Re: Netx Thin Clients

  • From: "M" <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 18:02:29 +0100

MessageThere is no TS CAL in the embedded XP units from the information i have
been given.Its a real shame as it would have made embedded XP a very attractive
proposition indeed.

However there is a Technet Article that should make everything clearer.
I forgot to post it on my previous post.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;q319555

regards