[THIN] Re: Network drives mappings in ICA client

  • From: Elio.DESANTIS@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 11:18:58 +0100

Thanks for your answers Kristof and John.
Yes, logon domains and accounts are different. I don't know if it would be
possible to enumerate user's local and network drives and map them all in
the ICA session using a logon script.
I guess I'm going to tell the users that in their ICA session they will
only have their local drives (C, D...) remapped and that they can use them
as buffers when they need to copy files.

Bye

Kristof.DeMey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
25/11/2002 11:08
Please respond to thin

        To:     thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [THIN] Re: Network drives mappings in ICA client

Hi,

The logon domain and account from the local workspace are different from
the
Citrix logon environment?

Statick mappings are rahter hard to map true i gues, but is is possible
true
scripting.
i Cant help you with that ......

Maybe i miss something and maybe someone else knows how to do it.

Here the users have the same login script on the lacol workspace and on
the
ctx servers....
In the script is chekked if they are logging on to a server or to a ws.

Regards

K.