[THIN] Re: Network connection issues

  • From: Keith Duckworth <KDuckworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 10:25:26 -0400

We too are having the same type of problem.  Users will click on our
published app, and get the same error message.  Wait awhile, and then login
fine.

I have not found the answer yet, thought that it might be related to the M$
$P4 that I installed on my Win2k servers (BOY! Was THAT a mistake!).  But
now, I am not sure.

Keith