[THIN] Net time 2.0 Multiple each profiles need host configured

  • From: "Schneider, Samuel M. Mr (Contractor) UHD" <Samuel.Schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 09:51:13 -0500

We are attempting to use nettime for network time synchronization, however,
each user profile that is created requires a hostname population I have
attempted to prepopulate the profiles with the following additional key
entry. Is this correct. Has anyone else used this product in a mf
environment. Comments please!

I have also attempted to populate the server value with 1 (no change)

[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Subjective Software\NetTime]
"Hostname"="10.100.1.1"
"SyncFreq"=dword:00000e10
"LostSync"=dword:00001d4c
"WarnAdj"=dword:00000000