[THIN] Re: Neoware & redirected ICA port

  • From: "Chris Fraser" <chrisfraser@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 14:53:06 -0800

This is the NeoLinux thin client, v 3.01-072704

A direct connection to IP:port works but I don't want to deploy a direct
connection. I'm trying to get these terminals to connect to a load balanced
desktop.

If I connect to the server farm using a standard client and using a matching
config I can connect to the published desktop but when I try the thin client
it fails.

I suspect that when the MF server returns the IP and port number of the
server to connect to, the thin client is ignoring the port specification and
using the default 1494.