[THIN] Re: Need help on consolidating servers

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 11:06:14 -0700

For home, you can run all you network services on one box.  Domain
Controller, SQL, Proxy, Exchange, IIS, CA, etc  (This is essentially what
Windows Small Business does).

Two, you should get yourself a copy of VMWare workstation.  You can run
multiple instances of an OS at the same time on the same hardware by
creating multiple virtual machines.

Joe

  _____