[THIN] Re: NT4+Citrix Development Question

  • From: "Andrew Rogers" <Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 13:52:05 +0100

The calls I don't actually know - in the logfile the program creates, there's
various function looking names, but I suspect they're functions in the
program.. Its a commercial program so they may or may not let me know, but it
can't hurt to ask, I'll get back to you!

Tim - it does seem odd that theyve suddenly hit this.. they are working on
getting around it (that company has the best support ive come across, ever, in
any industry!) so it's just a matter of time. I think theyre more hinting at
the amount of calls theyre making, along with memory accesses. Chances are I'll
never find out 100% what was doing it, but I'm sure they will :)

Andrew
--o--

>>> Brian.Lilley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 19/08/03 09:44:37 >>>
Andrew, what kind of calls fail??

This Week's Sponsor:  RES PowerFuse, The Management Framework for Windows
Eliminate Multiple Tools, Multiple Support Channels and Multiple Costs
Manage, Control, and Secure an Entire Windows environment with Ease, including
Real-time Reporting and Documenting Components
Validate a Meaningful ROI on All of your IT Investments with RES PowerFuse.
http://www.respowerfuse.com/