[THIN] Re: NT Domain Upgrade Problems

  • From: "L McDonald" <laurance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 10:48:33 -0000

I taken a BDC off the network and upgraded it to a PDC and followed the
installation routine but I still can't run the NETDIAG or DCDIAG commands
correctly - both still give same error.  The new upgraded system has the
same errors as the first test.  When upgrading I've made it the DNS server.
Looks like a permissions issue someplace but have been unable to find out
where.  I've come across other permissions issues when upgrading from NT4 to
2000 but none seem to have worked or been an issue with my upgrade.

regards