[THIN] NLB & Xpe

  • From: adamadz <adz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 01:07:17 -0500

Hi everyone,

We're having trouble with one of our applications.  Our intranet site will
constantly lock up and time out when we try to access it through Citrix.
With our current setup, we have three boxes running XPe using NLB.  Our
intranet site is also comprised of three servers that are using NLB (both in
multicast mode and both are Win2k Advanced, SP3).  Only the first Citrix
server in the cluster is capable of accessing our site without any problems.
All configurations on the Citrix boxes are identical, so that's not the
problem.  Also, if we change the order in which the Citrix boxes are
clustered, then the first server will always be able to connect with no
issue.  Has anyone else run across this?  Every other published application
and desktop runs flawlessly.. Even regular web browsing works fine, its just
our intranet site.  We've tried everything we can think of (cant touch the
config on our intranet, a big no-no) short of putting the Citrix boxes on a
separate subnet, which is what we've got planned for this week.  Any help
would be appreciated.

-adamadz-